INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
300 g spinach fresh or frozen
400 g rice
Vegetable stock / 1.5L broth
1 glass of white wine
200g ViaVio Stracchino
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Wash the spinach leaves and roughly break them with your hands (if using frozen, use as they are).
2. Prepare 1.5L of vegetable stock in a large pan.
3. In a low and large pan, fry the finely chop garlic with a drizzle of olive oil. Once the garlic is lightly gold, add the spinach and cook until they reduce.
4. Add the rice and toast on high heat for a few minutes, pour white wine and stir for 30 seconds.
5. Add a ladle of broth (enough to cover the rice) and cook over medium low heat until the rice absorbs it. Continue cooking by adding broth whenever the rice requires, adjusting with salt and pepper.
6. When the rice is almost cooked, add the Viavio Stracchino and let it melt for a few minutes.
7. Turn off the heat, let stand for a couple of minutes and serve with a sprinkling of black pepper.
Your Spinach and Stracchino risotto is ready, A tavola!