INGREDIENTS: Makes 6 cup pies
- 1 head of broccoli
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 short pastry roll (or puff pastry)
- 350g ViaVio Ricotta
- 100 g Caciotta
- 2 egg (one for the glaze)
- Salt, Pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash and cut the broccoli into small pieces.
2 . Brown them with finely chopped garlic in extra virgin oil, add a few tablespoons of hot water if necessary, salt lightly and let them soften.
3. Mash the ricotta, add 1 egg, mix well.
4. Add the Caciotta chopped in small cubes, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt, pepper and mix again.
5. Lastly add the broccoli, stir and put filling aside.
6. Unroll short pastry and cut out 6 discs of 12 cm diameter, depending on your muffin tin.
7. Fill each disc with 2 to 4 spoons of filling, making sure you leave enough pastry to twist the tops.
8. Place the cup pies in paper baking cups and place in a muffin tin.
9. Glaze each one with beaten egg and sprinkle with Rosemary .
10. Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° C, until the cup pies turn golden. Serve warm .