Crispy Bacon, Baked Potatoes, and melted ViaVio Scamorza make an unbeatable side dish that everyone will love!
INGREDIENTS: makes 4 skewers
160 g di ViaVio Scamorza
4 Potatoes - medium size
4 Slices of Streaky Bacon
Salt & Pepper,
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the potatoes for 20 minutes. Once done remove the potatoes from water and let cool down before cutting.
2. Preheat your oven at 220°C
3. Thinly slice the potatoes and the Scamorza cheese. Make the Scamorza slices much thinner than the potatoes.
4. Thread a slice of potato, a slice of Scamorza and a square of bacon onto 1 skewer, forming a tight grouping. Repeat to fill that skewer, then repeat to fill the remaining skewers using the remaining ingredients.
5. Place the skewers on baking tray, drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, then grill for the last 5 minutes turning as needed for even and light charring.
6. Chop the parsley while the skewers are cooking.
7. Transfer the skewers to a plate; garnish with parsley.
8. Serve warm: Buon appetito!
Pasta is ready, Buon appetito!